From Fan Art we can learn how to draw a binweevil, from sketches to be ready for colouring.
1. Bin Weevils come in all shapes and sizes. To start with, draw triangle for the head, overlapping a square for the body.
Draw your lines lightly until you’re finished. If you make a mistake, it’s easier to rub out!
2. Now, draw a line down and across the middle of the head. This will help you draw the eyes and nose. For the nose draw two sausage shapes.
3. For the arms and legs, simply draw two sausage shapes. One short and fat, one long and thin!
4. The hands are two circles and sausage for the thumb. Draw an outline around the shapes to make the hand.
5. Next, draw six squashed circles. These are the elbows and knees of your Bin Weevil.
6. To finish your Bin Weevil, draw over your rough lines with darker lines.
Your art work opportunity to display in http://blog.binweevils.com/fan-art/
Just send to email@example.com